The M.F.N. Community Trust will be holding nominations / election for four (4) Trustee Positions:
three (3) on-reserve (3 year term) and
one (1) off-reserve (1 year term)
Nominations are from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 2, 2017.
And voting will take place from 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. at the Michipicoten First Nation Community Trust Administration Office located at 16 Whitesands Drive, Michipicoten First Nation, ON.
The Trustees encourage all voting M.F.N. band members to participate and to note the following regulations pertaining to the Saturday, December 2, 2017 election date:
- No mail-in nominations or votes are permitted.
- Electors must be 18 years of age or older in order to vote.
- You are required to bring applicable identification (ie. status card).
- Potential Trustees must be 25 years of age or older to be eligible.
- All nominees must be present and sign an Acceptance Form prior to 11:30 a.m.
If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact Christine Lewis at the Michipicoten First Nation Community Trust Office.
M.F.N. Community Trust Toll-free #: 1 (888) 818-4417 or 1 (705) 856-9559
Or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org